Opening Sunday May 31st at 10 am.
Guidelines for in person services.
Dear Church Members,
Over the last two weeks we have been looking into resuming in-person services. We have put together a plan which we feel will allow us to worship together safely. We will be following recommended procedures from our Christian legal advisors, our insurance company, and the CDC. We wanted to let you know we will be having services and what these guidelines are.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- We will be checking temperatures at the front door using touchless Infared thermometers.
- For those who are elderly, have serious health issues or are not yet comfortable with attending in-person, we will continue to stream services on-line via our website, www.ctrf.com, YouTube and Facebook.
- Our Facilities have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and will continue to be.
- Doors (and windows) will remain open to provide maximum ventilation.
- Our chairs have been rearranged, rows are 8 feet apart, and seating is in groups of twos and fours.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 feet).
- We discourage handshaking and hugs. If you must hug, please ask permission.
- You may sit with your family, those who live with you.
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive and do so again as needed.
- We recommend wearing face masks at least until you are seated and as you leave. There will be some available at the door as you arrive if you would like one.
- Please come to the front door and exit after the service through the side doors. There will be arrows on the floor to direct flow.
- Please fill the seats from front to back.
- Please read and follow signs if using the restrooms.
We will do our best to offer children’s classes as we have volunteers to do so. Please check our website ministry pagefor which classes will be open each Sunday. This first service will be a learning experience, and we will adjust as needed. There are some who will continue to safeguard for various reasons. While we miss everyone, it is important for each person to proceed at their discretion.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We love you all and are looking forward to being together again.